All Day You May by 5% Nutrition
AllDayYouMay builds on Rich Piana‘s philosophy that supplements should never take the place of quality food, but rather to be taken in addition to the food you eat to help you to keep growing toward your goal.
All Day You May has a complete amino acid profile of Branched-Chain Amino Acids, Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids, plus a Conditional Amino Acid Blend to cover ALL YOUR BASES.
● 10:1:1 Ratio BCAA’s ● Copmax and Beta-Alanine ● Plus Glutamine and Carnitine
- Protein helps in the process of repair, growth, and maintenance of muscle cells. Amino acids are known as “building blocks of protein,” available in two forms: Essential and Non-Essential. Non-Essential Amino Acids are produced naturally by the body, while Essential Amino Acids must be supplemented with a balanced diet.
- Leucine is an activator of the protein known as mTOR, which is involved in muscle protein synthesis – BUILDING MUSCLE. This has a positive impact on lean mass, endurance, and strength.
- AllDayYouMay has a 10:1:1 LEUCINE LOADED BCAA RATIO of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
- 1 Scoop of AllDayYouMay contains more Leucine than 5 large eggs.
- AllDayYouMay contains additional amino acids Isoleucine and Valine, playing a major role in promoting an anabolic (muscle-building) environment and preventing catabolism (breaking down tissue). This means more time spent training, and less time recovering from it.
COPMAX & BETA-ALANINEWe know you don’t want to waste time filling shaker cups when you could be in the gym, moving some weight. That’s why AllDayYouMay includes Creatinol-O-Phosphate (Copmax) and Beta-Alanine for all your muscle-building and endurance needs, ALL IN ONE convenient product.
RECOVERY AND JOINT SUPPORTAllDayYouMay adds Glutamine and Carnitine for faster recovery benefits. We even threw in electrolytes and raw coconut water concentrate to stay hydrated. Factor in some joint support with Glucosamine and fight off inflammation from exercise with MSM to keep you moving ALL DAY.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shipping Method||Order Amount||Shipping Cost|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Over $99||FREE|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Under $99||$6.99|
|AK, HI, PR, PO Boxes, and APO/FPO||Any||Actual Rate*|
|UPS 3 Day Select (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
UPS Time In Transit Map
* Actual rate based on weight and destination of your order using USPS Priority Mail. Shipping costs will be displayed prior to actually submitting your order. Minimum shipping charge for Priority Mail is $6.99.
Nutrition Depot will accept returns on UNOPENED products for up to 30 days after you have received them for a full refund of the original purchase price (not including original shipping fee). Once we receive your items we will issue a refund in the form of a credit to your credit card. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the purchaser will pay for return shipping. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days.
We cannot accept returns on any heat-damaged products(such as melted bars). All of our products are stored in a climate-controlled warehouse. We do our very best to package and quickly ship your order so that you receive your items in good condition. However, we have no control over hot weather. If you live in an area where temperatures reach 90 degrees on a regular basis, there is still a possibility bars(especially those containing chocolate) will melt while they are inside a UPS or Postal Service truck being delivered to you. Please keep this in mind before ordering. If you have any doubt or consume bars as an 'on the go' snack, please DO NOT purchase nutrition bars during hot summertime months. You can contact UPS by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE PROPERLY INSURED. If your return is not insured properly and gets lost or damaged in transit, we cannot issue a refund.
Should you receive a product you didn't order or an incomplete shipment, we will make every attempt to correct your order or issue a refund for the missing items. In cases such as these, ADVSupplements.com will reimburse you for any return shipping charges you incur.
In the event that any of your products arrive damaged, please contact us via e-mail at orders@ADVsupplements.com, and we will file a claim with the carrier for a damaged shipment. Please include your order number, daytime phone number, and the nature of the damages. You have the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund once the claims process is complete. NOTE: Melted bars are not classified as damaged product.
How do I return something?
Before returning a product, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your order number
- Your name
- The product(s) being returned
- Reason(s) for return
- Daytime phone number
- Your e-mail address