EXTREME JOINT CARE
HOW DOES EXTREME JOINT CARE WORK?
- Promotes mobility & renews cartilage.*
- Maintains healthy connective tissue.*
- Helps revitalize your joints.*
- With patented active ingredients!
Extreme Joint Care is a full joint and musculoskeletal support matrix containing clinically validated patented ingredients that support overall joint health, cartilage, function and mobility. Take a close look at the fully transparent label and you will find:
- 1500mg D-Glucosamine Sulfate - A natural component in the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage.
- 540mg Chondroitin Sulfate - Forms the structural framework of collagen.
- 442mg Gelatin – In athletes shown to support joint health.
- 500mg Opti-MSM® - Plays a role in maintaining the cushion between joints to support mobility and healthy cartilage.
- 200mg Meriva® Curcumin Phytosome - Supported by 22 clinical trials demonstrating effectiveness for joint health, and healthy
- 200mg KollaGen II-xs™ - The unique combination of natural nutrients found in kollaGen II-xs™ have been scientifically proven effective for joint health and flexibility.
- 100mg ApresFlex® - Suports joint comfort, function and mobility.
- 100mg Hyaluronic Acid - Supports cushioning and lubricating areas such as tendons, joints and muscles.
- 5mg Bioperine - Enhance absorption of the active ingredients in Extreme Joint Care leading to higher bioavailability.
- 3mg Boron - Used by the body to build bones, improve the absorption of calcium, and for building and repairing joint cartilage.
Extreme Joint Care is in a classification of its own. A true joint support formula from the most trusted and innovative name in sports nutrition, NutraBio, who believes in using only the most efficacious, clinically dosed, and research backed ingredients on the market without all the fluff. Extreme Joint Care contain no proprietary blends, fillers, excipients, chemicals, or any other harmful or unneeded additives. Only ingredients shown by science to work and produce results. No corners were cut in making Extreme Joint Care. It covers all the bases to promote optimal joint health and support your fitness goals.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules per day with meals. May be taken all at once or in 2 divided doses with morning and evening meals.
WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, have known medical conditions (including kidney or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s) consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.
|Standard Shipping (48 states)
|Standard Shipping (48 states)
|AK, HI, PR, PO Boxes, and APO/FPO
|UPS 3 Day Select (48 states)
|UPS 2nd Day Air (48 states)
UPS Time In Transit Map
* Actual rate based on weight and destination of your order using USPS Priority Mail. Shipping costs will be displayed prior to actually submitting your order. Minimum shipping charge for Priority Mail is $6.99.
Nutrition Depot will accept returns on UNOPENED products for up to 30 days after you have received them for a full refund of the original purchase price (not including original shipping fee). Once we receive your items we will issue a refund in the form of a credit to your credit card. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the purchaser will pay for return shipping. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days.
We cannot accept returns on any heat-damaged products(such as melted bars). All of our products are stored in a climate-controlled warehouse. We do our very best to package and quickly ship your order so that you receive your items in good condition. However, we have no control over hot weather. If you live in an area where temperatures reach 90 degrees on a regular basis, there is still a possibility bars(especially those containing chocolate) will melt while they are inside a UPS or Postal Service truck being delivered to you. Please keep this in mind before ordering. If you have any doubt or consume bars as an 'on the go' snack, please DO NOT purchase nutrition bars during hot summertime months. You can contact UPS by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE PROPERLY INSURED. If your return is not insured properly and gets lost or damaged in transit, we cannot issue a refund.
Should you receive a product you didn't order or an incomplete shipment, we will make every attempt to correct your order or issue a refund for the missing items. In cases such as these, ADVSupplements.com will reimburse you for any return shipping charges you incur.
In the event that any of your products arrive damaged, please contact us via e-mail at orders@ADVsupplements.com, and we will file a claim with the carrier for a damaged shipment. Please include your order number, daytime phone number, and the nature of the damages. You have the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund once the claims process is complete. NOTE: Melted bars are not classified as damaged product.
How do I return something?
Before returning a product, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your order number
- Your name
- The product(s) being returned
- Reason(s) for return
- Daytime phone number
- Your e-mail address