- 100% NATURAL VEGATABLE BASED GELATIN SUBSTITUTE: Perfect for making vegan cheese, gummy bears, jellies, ice cream, puddings as well as other baking and cooking recipes.
- PURE BULK POWDER WITH NO ADDITIVES: Derived from marine red algae or seaweed. Agar-agar is also known as kanten in Asian countries. Gel strength is 900 g/cm2 and forms a semi-translucent jelly. Agar is a plant based gelatin.
- Non GMO, and FSMA Compliant.
- LOW IN CALORIES: An excellent source of Calcium, Iron and Fiber. Dairy Free. A versatile stabilizing and thickening agent.
- OUR QUALITY: Our products are manufactured in a CGMP certified facility. Gluten Free, Banned Substance Free.
|Shipping Method||Order Amount||Shipping Cost|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Over $99||FREE|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Under $99||$6.99|
|AK, HI, PR, PO Boxes, and APO/FPO||Any||Actual Rate*|
|UPS 3 Day Select (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
UPS Time In Transit Map
* Actual rate based on weight and destination of your order using USPS Priority Mail. Shipping costs will be displayed prior to actually submitting your order. Minimum shipping charge for Priority Mail is $6.99.
Nutrition Depot will accept returns on UNOPENED products for up to 30 days after you have received them for a full refund of the original purchase price (not including original shipping fee). Once we receive your items we will issue a refund in the form of a credit to your credit card. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the purchaser will pay for return shipping. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days.
We cannot accept returns on any heat-damaged products(such as melted bars). All of our products are stored in a climate-controlled warehouse. We do our very best to package and quickly ship your order so that you receive your items in good condition. However, we have no control over hot weather. If you live in an area where temperatures reach 90 degrees on a regular basis, there is still a possibility bars(especially those containing chocolate) will melt while they are inside a UPS or Postal Service truck being delivered to you. Please keep this in mind before ordering. If you have any doubt or consume bars as an 'on the go' snack, please DO NOT purchase nutrition bars during hot summertime months. You can contact UPS by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE PROPERLY INSURED. If your return is not insured properly and gets lost or damaged in transit, we cannot issue a refund.
Should you receive a product you didn't order or an incomplete shipment, we will make every attempt to correct your order or issue a refund for the missing items. In cases such as these, ADVSupplements.com will reimburse you for any return shipping charges you incur.
In the event that any of your products arrive damaged, please contact us via e-mail at orders@ADVsupplements.com, and we will file a claim with the carrier for a damaged shipment. Please include your order number, daytime phone number, and the nature of the damages. You have the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund once the claims process is complete. NOTE: Melted bars are not classified as damaged product.
How do I return something?
Before returning a product, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Your order number
- Your name
- The product(s) being returned
- Reason(s) for return
- Daytime phone number
- Your e-mail address