Super Earth MultiNutrient by Bluebonnet Nutrition
Bluebonnet’s Super Earth® Multinutrient Formula Caplets is a whole-food based multivitamin & multimineral dietary supplement that is 100% gluten-free, enriched with super whole food concentrates, as well as providing a perfect blend of plant source nutrients, plant oils, herbs, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes and a phytonutrient sprout blend. Available in easy-to-swallow mini-caplets or caplets for maximum assimilation and absorption.
Supplement FactsServing Size 3 Caplets
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene)10000 IU200
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid)1000 mg1667
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)400 IU100
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succcinate)200 IU667
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate)251667
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)251471
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)25 mg125
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)251250
- Folate (as folic acid)400 mcg100
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)250 mcg4167
- Biotin100 mcg33
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)25 mg250
- Calcium (as citrate, carbonate)250 mg25
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg100
- Magnesium (as aspartate)125 mg31
- Zinc (as picolinate)15 mg100
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)25 mcg36
- Copper (as histidinate)500 mcg25
- Manganese (as gluconate)5 mg250
- Chromium (as picolinate)100 mcg83
- Molybdenum (as glycinate chelate)150 mcg200
- Potassium (as citrate)50 mg1
- Choline Bitartrate25 mg*
- Inositol25 mg*
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)25 mg*
- Phytonutrient Sprouts
(broccoli, celery, watercress, kale, mustard and cabbage sprouts)100 mg*
- Super Fruit Antioxidants
- Pomegranate Extract
(providing polyphenols, punicalagins, ellagic acid)25 mg*
- Tomato Extract (providing lycopene)15 mg*
- Plant Source Nutrients
- Spirulina500 mg*
- Chlorella150 mg*
- Citrus Bioflavonoids100 mg*
- Flax Seed Powder100 mg*
- Evening Primrose Oil Powder50 mg*
- RNA40 mg*
- Quercetin25 mg*
- Rutin25 mg*
- Chlorophyll20 mg*
- DNA12 mg*
- Hesperidin10 mg*
- Plant Source Enzymes
(from pineapple)(2000 GDU/gram)50 mg*
- Papain (from papaya)50 mg*
- Amylase5 mg*
- Cellulase5 mg*
- Glucoamylase5 mg*
- Lipase5 mg*
- Protease5 mg*
- Astragalus Root Extract5 mg*
- Garlic Extract5 mg*
- Ginger Root Extract5 mg*
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract5 mg*
- Horsetail Powder5 mg*
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract5 mg*
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable glaze.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
Also free of yeast, gluten, barley and sugar.
CAUTION: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Bluebonnet KOF-K Certification #K-0000700
|Shipping Method||Order Amount||Shipping Cost|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Over $99||FREE|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Under $99||$6.99|
|AK, HI, PR, PO Boxes, and APO/FPO||Any||Actual Rate*|
|UPS 3 Day Select (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
UPS Time In Transit Map
* Actual rate based on weight and destination of your order using USPS Priority Mail. Shipping costs will be displayed prior to actually submitting your order. Minimum shipping charge for Priority Mail is $6.99.
Nutrition Depot will accept returns on UNOPENED products for up to 30 days after you have received them for a full refund of the original purchase price (not including original shipping fee). Once we receive your items we will issue a refund in the form of a credit to your credit card. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the purchaser will pay for return shipping. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days.
We cannot accept returns on any heat-damaged products(such as melted bars). All of our products are stored in a climate-controlled warehouse. We do our very best to package and quickly ship your order so that you receive your items in good condition. However, we have no control over hot weather. If you live in an area where temperatures reach 90 degrees on a regular basis, there is still a possibility bars(especially those containing chocolate) will melt while they are inside a UPS or Postal Service truck being delivered to you. Please keep this in mind before ordering. If you have any doubt or consume bars as an 'on the go' snack, please DO NOT purchase nutrition bars during hot summertime months. You can contact UPS by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE PROPERLY INSURED. If your return is not insured properly and gets lost or damaged in transit, we cannot issue a refund.
Should you receive a product you didn't order or an incomplete shipment, we will make every attempt to correct your order or issue a refund for the missing items. In cases such as these, ADVSupplements.com will reimburse you for any return shipping charges you incur.
In the event that any of your products arrive damaged, please contact us via e-mail at orders@ADVsupplements.com, and we will file a claim with the carrier for a damaged shipment. Please include your order number, daytime phone number, and the nature of the damages. You have the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund once the claims process is complete. NOTE: Melted bars are not classified as damaged product.
How do I return something?
Before returning a product, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Your order number
- Your name
- The product(s) being returned
- Reason(s) for return
- Daytime phone number
- Your e-mail address