Men's Choice 18-49 Multivitamin by Bluebonnet Nutrition
Men work hard and play hard, so they need a multiple formula to tackle the hits they receive from every day living. Providing complete nutritional support for adult men to fill dietary gaps is only half the battle. Men of all ages should be concerned about heart health since steps can be taken early in life, such as practicing healthy lifestyle habits and maintaining the health and integrity of their heart. This is why the nutritional scientists at Bluebonnet have incorporated pomegranate, tomato extract and coenzyme Q10, as well as mixed tocopherols, L-arginine, L-carnitine, taurine and white willow bark extract to provide nutritional support for a healthy heart. In addition, this innovative multiple for men 18-49 also supplies the popular and potent antioxidants, vitamins C, E and beta-carotene, with a special blend of turmeric, elderberry, marigold, green, white and black tea extracts to address the ravaging effects of free radicals caused by stress, pollution, smoking, drinking and processed fast foods. Plus, scientifically researched ingredients like saw palmetto, broccoli, rhodiola and American/Panax ginseng extracts have also been incorporated into this multiple formula to support male stamina and prostate health.
Supplement FactsServing Size 3 Caplets
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene 2500 IU)(as vitamin A palmitate 2500 IU)5000 IU100
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid)500 mg833
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)1000 IU250
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)200 IU667
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate)50 mg3333
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)50 mg2941
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)50 mg250
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)50 mg2500
- Folate (as folic acid)400 mcg200
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin)600 mcg10,000
- Biotin300 mcg100
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium D-pantothenate, pantethine)100 mg1000
- Calcium (as citrate, malate)50 mg5
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg100
- Magnesium (as oxide, glycinate chelate)25 mg6
- Zinc (as bisglycinate chelate)50 mg333
- Selenium (as glycinate complex) ††200 mcg286
- Copper (as glycinate chelate)1 mg50
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate)2 mg100
- Chromium (as glycinate chelate)200 mcg167
- Molybdenum (as glycinate chelate)100 mcg133
- Potassium (as glycinate complex) ††25 mg<1
- Inositol50 mg*
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)30 mg*
- Choline Bitartrate20 mg*
- Boron (as boric acid, glycine)3 mg*
- Heart Health Blend
- L-Arginine (free-form)200 mg*
- L-Carnitine Tartrate (free-form)100 mg*
- Taurine (free-form)100 mg*
- Pomegranate Whole Food Extract (standardized to punicalagins & ellagic acid)30 mg*
- White Willow Bark Extract30 mg*
- Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)20 mg*
- Tomato Extract (providing 5% lycopene)20 mg*
- Mixed Tocopherols10 mg*
- Male Stamina/Prostate Health Blend
- Broccoli Plant Extract50 mg*
- American/Panax Ginseng Root Extract30 mg*
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract30 mg*
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract30 mg*
- Whole Food Phytonutrient Blend
- Elderberry Fruit Extract30 mg*
- Green/White/Black Tea Leaf Extract30 mg*
- Turmeric Root Extract30 mg*
- Marigold Flower Extract (providing lutein)10 mg*
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable glaze.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
Also free of gluten, barley, sodium and sugar.
Minerals are shown in their elemental value.
WARNING: This product contains natural or other ingredients, one or more of which is listed by the state of California as a carcinogen and/or reproductive toxicant. For more information see the Prop 65 reference at http://www.bluebonnetnutrition.com/downloads/cali65/proposition65.pdf.
Bluebonnet KOF-K Certification #K-0000700
|Shipping Method||Order Amount||Shipping Cost|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Over $99||FREE|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Under $99||$6.99|
|AK, HI, PR, PO Boxes, and APO/FPO||Any||Actual Rate*|
|UPS 3 Day Select (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
UPS Time In Transit Map
* Actual rate based on weight and destination of your order using USPS Priority Mail. Shipping costs will be displayed prior to actually submitting your order. Minimum shipping charge for Priority Mail is $6.99.
Nutrition Depot will accept returns on UNOPENED products for up to 30 days after you have received them for a full refund of the original purchase price (not including original shipping fee). Once we receive your items we will issue a refund in the form of a credit to your credit card. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the purchaser will pay for return shipping. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days.
We cannot accept returns on any heat-damaged products(such as melted bars). All of our products are stored in a climate-controlled warehouse. We do our very best to package and quickly ship your order so that you receive your items in good condition. However, we have no control over hot weather. If you live in an area where temperatures reach 90 degrees on a regular basis, there is still a possibility bars(especially those containing chocolate) will melt while they are inside a UPS or Postal Service truck being delivered to you. Please keep this in mind before ordering. If you have any doubt or consume bars as an 'on the go' snack, please DO NOT purchase nutrition bars during hot summertime months. You can contact UPS by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE PROPERLY INSURED. If your return is not insured properly and gets lost or damaged in transit, we cannot issue a refund.
Should you receive a product you didn't order or an incomplete shipment, we will make every attempt to correct your order or issue a refund for the missing items. In cases such as these, ADVSupplements.com will reimburse you for any return shipping charges you incur.
In the event that any of your products arrive damaged, please contact us via e-mail at orders@ADVsupplements.com, and we will file a claim with the carrier for a damaged shipment. Please include your order number, daytime phone number, and the nature of the damages. You have the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund once the claims process is complete. NOTE: Melted bars are not classified as damaged product.
How do I return something?
Before returning a product, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your order number
- Your name
- The product(s) being returned
- Reason(s) for return
- Daytime phone number
- Your e-mail address