Age-Less Choice Multivitamin for Men 50+
Men in their prime are often accused of acting like young men in their 20’s, developing a second wind in the back half of their life. The only problem is that their bodies don’t often work like they did when they were young. Realizing that the bodies of mature men don’t always keep up with their minds, the nutritional scientists at Bluebonnet have included the right nutrients to address their aging heart, joints and brain so that they can continue to be “young at heart” well into their senior years. In fact, this innovative multiple for men 50+ contains pomegranate, tomato extract and coenzyme Q10 to support the health of their aging heart, as well as the popular and potent antioxidants, vitamins C, E and beta-carotene. Plus, this multiple formula contains a special blend of turmeric, elderberry, marigold, green, white and black tea extracts to combat the ravaging effects of free radicals caused by a lifetime of stress, pollution, smoking, drinking and processed fast foods. Additionally, scientifically researched ingredients like saw palmetto, rhodiola, stinging nettle and quercetin have been integrated into the formula to help them maintain the health of their prostate, a growing concern for maturing men. In an effort to help men in their prime stay physically active, mobile and mentally healthy and alert, vegetarian glucosamine, MSM and white willow bark extract were included to support joint health, as well as acetyl-L-carnitine, ginkgo biloba extract and phosphatidylserine, which not only increases oxygen to the brain but also facilitates communication between the brain cells for enhanced focus and memory.♦
Supplement FactsServing Size 3 Caplets
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene 2500 IU)(as vitamin A palmitate 2500 IU)5000 IU100
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid)500 mg833
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)1000 IU250
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)200 IU667
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate)50 mg3333
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)50 mg2941
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)50 mg250
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)50 mg2500
- Folate (as folic acid)400 mcg100
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin)600 mcg10000
- Biotin300 mcg100
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium D-pantothenate, pantethine)100 mg1000
- Calcium (as citrate, malate)50 mg5
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg100
- Magnesium (as oxide, glycinate chelate)25 mg6
- Zinc (as bisglycinate chelate)30 mg200
- Selenium (as glycinate complex) ††200 mcg286
- Copper (as glycinate chelate)1 mg50
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate)2 mg100
- Chromium (as bisglycinate chelate)200 mcg167
- Molybdenum (as glycinate chelate)100 mcg133
- Potassium (as glycinate complex) ††25 mg<1
- Inositol50 mg*
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)30 mg*
- Choline Bitartrate20 mg*
- Boron (as boric acid, glycine)3 mg*
- Heart Health Blend
- Pomegranate Whole Fruit Extract (standardized to punicalagins & ellagic acid)30 mg*
- Tomato Extract (providing 5% lycopene)20 mg*
- Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)10 mg*
- Male Prostate Health Blend
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract30 mg*
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract30 mg*
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract30 mg*
- Quercetin25 mg*
- Brain Health Blend
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (free-form)50 mg*
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract25 mg*
- Phosphatidylserine Complex25 mg*
- Joint Health Blend
- Vegetable Glucosamine HCI200 mg*
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane, providing 34 mg of organic sulfur)100 mg*
- White Willow Bark Extract25 mg*
- Whole Food Phytonutrient Blend
- Elderberry Fruit Extract30 mg*
- Green/White/Black Tea Leaf Extract30 mg*
- Tumeric Root Extract30 mg*
- Marigold Flower Extract (providing lutein)10 mg*
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable glaze.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
Also free of gluten, barley and sugar. Minerals are shown in their elemental value.
WARNING: This product contains natural or other ingredients, one or more of which is listed by the state of California as a carcinogen and/or reproductive toxicant. For more information see the Prop 65 reference at http://www.bluebonnetnutrition.com/downloads/cali65/proposition65.pdf.
Bluebonnet KOF-K Certification #K-0000700
|Shipping Method||Order Amount||Shipping Cost|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Over $99||FREE|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Under $99||$6.99|
|AK, HI, PR, PO Boxes, and APO/FPO||Any||Actual Rate*|
|UPS 3 Day Select (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
UPS Time In Transit Map
* Actual rate based on weight and destination of your order using USPS Priority Mail. Shipping costs will be displayed prior to actually submitting your order. Minimum shipping charge for Priority Mail is $6.99.
Nutrition Depot will accept returns on UNOPENED products for up to 30 days after you have received them for a full refund of the original purchase price (not including original shipping fee). Once we receive your items we will issue a refund in the form of a credit to your credit card. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the purchaser will pay for return shipping. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days.
We cannot accept returns on any heat-damaged products(such as melted bars). All of our products are stored in a climate-controlled warehouse. We do our very best to package and quickly ship your order so that you receive your items in good condition. However, we have no control over hot weather. If you live in an area where temperatures reach 90 degrees on a regular basis, there is still a possibility bars(especially those containing chocolate) will melt while they are inside a UPS or Postal Service truck being delivered to you. Please keep this in mind before ordering. If you have any doubt or consume bars as an 'on the go' snack, please DO NOT purchase nutrition bars during hot summertime months. You can contact UPS by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE PROPERLY INSURED. If your return is not insured properly and gets lost or damaged in transit, we cannot issue a refund.
Should you receive a product you didn't order or an incomplete shipment, we will make every attempt to correct your order or issue a refund for the missing items. In cases such as these, ADVSupplements.com will reimburse you for any return shipping charges you incur.
In the event that any of your products arrive damaged, please contact us via e-mail at orders@ADVsupplements.com, and we will file a claim with the carrier for a damaged shipment. Please include your order number, daytime phone number, and the nature of the damages. You have the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund once the claims process is complete. NOTE: Melted bars are not classified as damaged product.
How do I return something?
Before returning a product, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Your order number
- Your name
- The product(s) being returned
- Reason(s) for return
- Daytime phone number
- Your e-mail address