Your plant based protein requirements have not been met...
THEY'VE BEEN EXCEEDED!
Those who prefer non-animal-based protein sources are often complaining about the choices they have available on the market and, more importantly, how they taste. NutraBio took feedback from you, the consumer, and checked off every box of concerns you have mentioned when creating NutraBio Plant Protein.
- A complete plant-based protein.
- A highly digestible and bioavailable plant-based protein source.
- A full amino acid profile (both EAAs and BCAAs).
- A hypoallergenic, gluten-free, and non-GMO powder.
- A naturally sweetened powder.
- A plant-based powder that actually tastes good.
- German Chocolate Cake: Has real toasted coconut pieces.
- Snickerdoodle: Has real cinnamon powder.
- Mochachino Mousse Cake: Has real Columbian coffee.
At NutraBio, we aren't known for being average or meeting the expectations of our loyal consumers – we're known for exceeding and surpassing ALL expectations. When creating Plant Protein, we took our time researching and sourcing the highest quality ingredients to provide you with a formula that can help meet your nutritional needs and yield the greatest results.
Everything from the protein source to the patented Frutalose® chicory root extract (inulin) and natural sweeteners from sources like monk fruit extract and Stevia leaf extract has been used to provide you with a profile you can feel good about. Best of all, our formula is 100% transparent, so you know exactly what you're putting into your body.
NutraBio Plant Protein - The Best Whey Protein Alternative Available
NutraBio Plant is functional protein blend with an excellent nutritional profile and enhanced sensorial properties. The Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of NutraBio Plant Protein is 0.95 out of 1.00, which is a measurement of the nutritional quality of a protein source. Plant is formulated from superior whole yellow peas and whole brown rice protein sources.
The complete amino acid profile of this unique plant-based protein blend provides you with all of the essential amino acids and at adequate levels – thus making it an excellent alternative to whey for muscle building purposes. This specific protein source contains 19% of its amino acid content coming from BCAAs in the 2:1:1 scientifically studied ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
This whey protein alternative also contains 3-times the arginine content when compared to whey protein, which can help increase blood flow to aid in nutrient transport as well as promoting lean muscle growth.
A unique component of Plant is that it contains an anti-catabolic ingredient known as legumin. Legumin is a long-chain protein that comes naturally from yellow peas. This long-chain protein is a slow-digesting protein source which prolongs the release of amino acids into the bloodstream.
Its enhanced sensorial properties make for an easy suspension in liquids and provide consumers with a creamy mouthfeel. Plant is an allergen-free, non-GMO, vegan solution that enhances both nutritional and sensorial profiles.
Frutalose® Prebiotic Dietary Fiber
Frutalose® is an incredibly unique natural extract derived from chicory roots, which is a partially hydrolyzed inulin with high solubility. This prebiotic and soluble dietary fiber is extremely beneficial as it helps improve the texture and mouthfeel of NutraBio Plant Protein, aids in fat reduction, and is used as a sugar replacement without any unpleasant aftertaste.
Some additional benefits of Frutalose® include helping enhance satiety and may increase calcium absorption to support bone health, enzymatic reactions, and muscle contractions.
3 Mouth-Watering Flavors to Choose From
When creating NutraBio Plant Protein, we knew the flavoring needed to be on point. Not only that, but the flavors needed to be outside of the box – no more boring vanilla and chocolate flavors that you get tired of quickly. Instead, we launched NutraBio Plant Protein in three delicious dessert-like flavors that will leave you craving another shake.
With each sip of Plant Protein, you may find yourself entering a state of euphoria. Allow yourself to get immersed in the decadent flavors that will leave your taste buds yearning for more.
We may be slightly biased, but NutraBio Plant Protein is hands down the best-tasting plant-based protein on the market. But you don't need to take our word for it, try it for yourself.
Plant Protein FAQS
Can NutraBio Plant Protein be used as a meal replacement?
- First and foremost, you should never use any supplement as a replacement for real food meals. That said, if you need to take in some extra calories or you can't fit in a real food meal, NutraBio Plant Protein can be used to help meet your daily caloric and macronutrient needs.
When is the best time to take NutraBio Plant Protein?
- The great thing about NutraBio Plant Protein is that you can use it any time of day to fulfill your daily nutritional requirements. It would also be a great post-workout protein source to help your muscles recover from intense bouts of exercise.
Is it ok to drink more than one serving of NutraBio Plant Protein per day?
- Absolutely. You can drink more than one serving of NutraBio Plant Protein if you need it to fulfill your daily caloric and macronutrient requirements.
Can NutraBio Plant Protein be stacked with other products?
- Being that this product is a strict source of protein, NutraBio Plant Protein can be stacked with your favorite supplements such as pre-workouts, amino acids, weight management products, etc.
Can NutraBio Plant Protein help improve weight loss?
- NutraBio Plant Protein is not a weight loss product. However, it can be used to support your nutritional needs and weight loss goals when combined with a nutritional plan that puts you into a caloric deficit to help promote weight loss.
What is the amino acid profile?
- NutraBio Plant Protein is a complete protein in that it includes all nine of the essential amino acids (EAAs), including BCAAs in the preferred 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
Suggested Use: Add one scoop to 8 ounces of cold water, almond milk, or your favorite beverage. Vary the amount of liquid to meet your desired taste and consistency
NutraBio Labs has a "No Compromise" commitment to producing the purest, cleanest, and most effective supplements on the market. All of our products are manufactured in-house in our FDA-inspected, GMP certified facility in New Jersey. NutraBio only uses the most superior ingredients and all ingredients are tested by us and a third party lab to ensure 99.98% purity or greater. Our products all include fully transparent labels featuring clinical doses of the highest quality ingredients available.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. *
|Shipping Method||Order Amount||Shipping Cost|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Over $99||FREE|
|Standard Shipping (48 states)||Under $99||$6.99|
|AK, HI, PR, PO Boxes, and APO/FPO||Any||Actual Rate*|
|UPS 3 Day Select (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (48 states)||Any||Actual Rate**|
UPS Time In Transit Map
* Actual rate based on weight and destination of your order using USPS Priority Mail. Shipping costs will be displayed prior to actually submitting your order. Minimum shipping charge for Priority Mail is $6.99.
Nutrition Depot will accept returns on UNOPENED products for up to 30 days after you have received them for a full refund of the original purchase price (not including original shipping fee). Once we receive your items we will issue a refund in the form of a credit to your credit card. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the purchaser will pay for return shipping. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days.
We cannot accept returns on any heat-damaged products(such as melted bars). All of our products are stored in a climate-controlled warehouse. We do our very best to package and quickly ship your order so that you receive your items in good condition. However, we have no control over hot weather. If you live in an area where temperatures reach 90 degrees on a regular basis, there is still a possibility bars(especially those containing chocolate) will melt while they are inside a UPS or Postal Service truck being delivered to you. Please keep this in mind before ordering. If you have any doubt or consume bars as an 'on the go' snack, please DO NOT purchase nutrition bars during hot summertime months. You can contact UPS by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE PROPERLY INSURED. If your return is not insured properly and gets lost or damaged in transit, we cannot issue a refund.
Should you receive a product you didn't order or an incomplete shipment, we will make every attempt to correct your order or issue a refund for the missing items. In cases such as these, ADVSupplements.com will reimburse you for any return shipping charges you incur.
In the event that any of your products arrive damaged, please contact us via e-mail at orders@ADVsupplements.com, and we will file a claim with the carrier for a damaged shipment. Please include your order number, daytime phone number, and the nature of the damages. You have the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund once the claims process is complete. NOTE: Melted bars are not classified as damaged product.
How do I return something?
Before returning a product, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Your order number
- Your name
- The product(s) being returned
- Reason(s) for return
- Daytime phone number
- Your e-mail address
ISS One Plant Protein Bar (...